To file a complaint with the Kentucky Commission of Proprietary Education, a complaint shall be in writing and shall be filed on Form PE-24, form to file a complaint, accompanied, if applicable, by Form PE-25, Authorization for Release of student records.

The form may be mailed to the following address:

The 300 Building

300 Sower Boulevards, 4th Floor

Frankfort Kentucky 40601

The forms can be found on the website at

In addition,

Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog as follows:

Student grievances should initially be directed to the class instructor. The instructor will take action to either address the concern, or escalate to the director if needed.

If the matter is not resolved by approaching the instructor, a student grievance should then be directed to the school’s director in writing within seven calendar days of the incident. This can be accomplished by sending an email to the attention of “School Director” to: A response to grievances will be issued by the school director in writing no more than three business days after receipt of the written grievance. Open communication between the student and the school is encouraged in order to resolve the student’s concerns.

This institution is regulated by:

Indiana Department of Workforce Development

Office for Career and Technical Schools

10 N Senate Avenue, Suite SE 308

Indianapolis IN 46204 

317-234-8338 or 317-232-1732